A very brief interview for Critical Care Nurses (somebody please help me)
I've got this project/requirements at school (Nursing Informatics subject), I have to interview a nurse who is working abroad (i'm from Philippines) and is assigned in a critical care area. Please answer the following questions. I'm begging
1. Vital Information
b. School and year graduated :
c. Country :
d. Institution he/she is working :
e. Position :
f. Number of years in that institution :
g. Previous are of assignment :
2. How long your institution adopted the Nursing Information System?
3. Problems you experienced in the use of the system?
4. In your own area, how does automated system help you in accomplishing your work.
5. State how the computer systems work in your institution particularly in their specific area of assignment?
c. Drug Administration
d. Client's condition monitoring
6. What are the modern or automated gadgets available in your area of assignment?
7. In you own perspective, how is it benefited your client and you as nurse?