Manager of Med/Surg position open in Dover, Delware
Hey everyone! I just got a heads up for a new job opening in Dover, Delaware and wanted to pass it on.
It is for a Manager of Med/Surg position. This position is responsible for 2 Floors, 60 FTE’s, 16-Bed Med/Surg (the interim is the Manager of Cardio), 15-Bed Rapid Response (the interim is the Manager of Dialysis) and reports to the Director of Patient Care who reports to the CNO and is paying in the $85,000-$100,000 range. Strong relocation package as well.
About the Facility
• 331-Bed, Private, General Medical and Surgical, Non-Profit Hospital, in a 374-Bed total Health System.
• According to the most recent survey data, 63,668 patients visit the hospital's emergency room; a total of 17,629 patients are admitted.
• Its physicians perform 5,370 inpatient and 8,908 outpatient surgeries.
• Facility maintains modern technology.
• Very warm, family friendly, hospitable, with people oriented environment and culture.
• It is one of the largest employers in Delaware.
• Subscribing to the Planetree philosophy of providing patient-centered care, it is a progressive 2 hospital healthcare delivery system committed to the highest quality of care and services.
• Centrally located in beautiful Delaware, the Greater Dover area invites you to discover the rich history of The First State’s capital region.
• Close proximity to the seacoast beaches, as well as major metropolitan cities (Wilmington, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington DC area).
• Close proximity to Dover Downs with the heart racing thrills of NASCAR and casino gaming.
• Close proximity to Historical Areas.
• Close proximity to Malls with tax free shopping year round.
• No matter what getaway experience you're looking for, Dover's central location and wide array of activities make it the perfect choice!
The position is for a RN with a BSN and 3-5 years of management experience with a strong budgetary background. If you or anyone you know is qualified, please don’t hesitate to contact me and email your updated resume. I will forward it to the hiring manager.