Hello! My name is Kyla and I am currently a student nurse. We are required to interview an advanced practice nurse for an assignment in our ADN course. Would anybody be willing to help me out with this? It is just 6 questions and I would forever be greatful to you! Thank you, Kyla
1. Can you tell me a little bit about your nursing journey? Where you began and some interesting "tid-bits" that may have occured along the way?
2. Have you been involved with any kind of interesting research throughout your career? If so, what did it entail?
3. Are you comfortable with where you are at in your career or is there further options you would like to explore? If so, what would they be?
4. How do you feel in regards to our health care system and how it effects advanced practice?
5. What are your feelings about the history of nursing? Are there any particular areas that have more meaning than others for you?
6. As an advanced practice nurse, what is different about your scope of practice than a registered nurse?